Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Autumn Inspired

On Saturday I helped my friend Ella throw a surprise B-day party for her hubby's 25th Birthday! ... Well it started out as a surprise anyways... but by the time Thanksgiving came around ... our cover was blown ... & by none other than the father-in-law ... ughhh how I luv parents and their keen inability to keep secrets LoL

Although he knew about the surprise ... I doubt he ever imaged such a fabulous party in honor of his birthday!

The decor was amazing ... all autumn inspired and simply gorgeous ... I especially Luved the berry cake ... mmmm my fav!!!

Birthday Collage

My hubby was in charge of the program and all the games ... he did sooo good ... there was over 50 peole and I doubt anyone left without a smile on their face!

No comments:

Post a Comment