Saturday, March 12, 2011

23


I celebrated my birthday with my favorite person in the world ... although the weather outside was storming ... we decided to brave the rain and head to San Francisco.

Our day started out with some gorgeous - in your face architecture


… and some antique shopping {note that I use that word lightly since many of the antiques we saw were worth more than our yearly income!!!} … yet still so gorgeous and would look sooo PERFECT in our entrance … Love vintage chandeliers, but think we are going with something a little more modern in our foyer.



Next stop … the beach … we made friends with the seagulls & had a lovely picnic in our car since it was too wet to eat at the beach.

By the time we finally made it to the Pier, it was really starting to rain, but definitely didn’t stop us from taking some pics and exploring all the old ships & boats!




Our day ended with some delish crab pasta at Francisco’s and lovely presents including a new Iphone 4G from the hubby {finally! My screen has been cracked for far too long} … a couple of cute PINK outfits and nude stilettos from my sisters and beautiful vases & a gorgeous white fur rug from my mommas!

Had such a blessed day & can’t wait to see what else this new year brings!

4 comments:

  1. You two make such a beautiful couple! I've been to San Francisco a few times and I absolutely love it there. Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day!! Your love is apparenent in each picture, rain or no rain....the empire chandelier is stunning! You two make a gorgeous couple...wonderful to see people in love...and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy b-day! looks like you had a fantastic day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had such a great trip!

    Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    xo,

    Arianna

    P.S. I'm hosting a $100 e-spree giveaway on my blog in case you're interested!

    ReplyDelete