Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Camp

Every year our church hosts a summer camp for the kids at Rollins Lake and this year was no different. My hubby and I are both very involved in church, especially with kids, so of course we both volunteered {I as craft teacher, and Larry as counselor for the boys group}


This year the theme was all of the different nationalities of the world. There were 6 different groups, which included the French, Irish, Hawaiians, Greeks, Chinese, and Scottish.

The youngest girl group aKa Le French Ladies


The beautiful Hawaiian girls {both of which are my former sunday school students}


And finally the crazy Greek boys {my hubby's group}


Here they are performing their theme song and play for the whole camp. They were sooo good and actually won 1st place and a trip to Sun Splash!


No comments:

Post a Comment