Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wheww... I'm finally back!

I decided to take a quick break from blogging, but I never imagined that it would last a whole month! Time sure does fly... especially during lazy summer days :D

Well now that I'm back I'm going to try to blog more often instead of doing a whole bunch of posts all at once {like I usually do}. I haven't been too busy these past few weeks, it's just that the laziness is kicking in. Mostly we've been concentrating on checking out houses, because we're hoping to move out of our condo sometime this summer before my last semester at Sac State begins.

All this house hunting is driving me crazy... my hubby and I can't agree on anything, so no offers yet. I'm hoping we'll find the perfect house when we'll least expect it, but maybe I'm asking for too much... I don't know, we'll see! LoL

1 comment:

  1. i think any house with a great pool should be the one you get ;)

    ReplyDelete