Monday, September 7, 2009

SchooL is in Session

You might have noticed that I haven't been blogging for a while... well I definitely have a legitimate excuse.

Now that I'm back in college, my time is spent doing homework, studying, and extracurricular activities... In addition to job hunting and long tedious application processes. Since it is my last semester at Sac State I gotta make sure and be on top of all things school related, so I might be posting less in the next few months.

In other news, I finally redecorated my Sunday School class at church! I've been meaning to do it for a whole year and just got around to doing it last week. It's turning out so cute! I'll probably be putting the finishing touches on it tomorrow, so I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment