Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthdays, Seafood, & more Birthdays!

March has got to be the busiest month for birthdays ... well at least in my circle of friends and family! Everyone, including myself, my hubby, sister, brother, niece, & at least 4 friends share a birthday this month ... pretty much had a birthday party to attend every day of this month!

Since my hubby's b-day is only 1 day apart from my sister's ... we decided to celebrate together and just go out to McCormick & Schmick's Seafood restaurant together ... they had the best food and even made personalized menus for us to keep as souvenirs.

Here's me and the Birthday Boy ... after many attempts to get him to smile for the pic!

Baby & I

And finally the whole crew

Birthday

3 comments:

  1. oh wow you do have a busy march! lol. cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time at dinner.
    Welome back after a long hiatus of not writing...missed ya girl :)

    P.S. April Fools!!! I did not cut my hair, but i'm seriously still thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too ridiculously gorgeous!
    you two are so adorable together.<3

    ReplyDelete