Wednesday, January 26, 2011

fly away home

These past 2 weeks have flown by faster than I ever imagined they would.  I've been busier than ever trying to manage whatever little remodeling we were able to finish while the hubby was gone in addition to exploring the new neighborhood, getting back to a somewhat normal workout routine, & spending time with my favorite sis!

The weather has finally been getting slightly warmer so had a chance to go bike riding in the neighborhood.  We even had some time to a do a quick weekend getaway to SF, but didn't do much there other than play some racquetball, go to the beach, and stop by for some yummy baked goods at our fav Russian Bakery.  It's been a roller coaster but definintely loved every moment.  Now that the hubs is back its all down to business in order to get the house complete enough to finally move in.


... and speaking of the hubby, he got back safe and sound looking cuter than I remember.  It was a challenge but he absolutely fell in love with the people and they are already planning to go back again next year.  Hopefully I can tag along on the next trip ... although I doubt I'll be much of a help with my lack of medical experience.  I guess that's it for now, will be back with remodeling updates and hopefully some pics from the Philippenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment