Monday, February 23, 2009

ReLaxing Day at the Spa

My Lovely hubby got me a day day at the spa for my Valentine's present, so I spent the whole Monday relaxing and getting pampered. It started off with a full body massage at Massage Envy. It was so nice that I practically dozed off a couple of times. Then I headed over to Bellagio Salon, which is practically next door to Massage Envy, and got their deluxe pedicure. My hubby also got me a mani, but since my nails have been chipping lately, I decided to get acrylic ones instead. I really like how they do nails there, they turn out so natural. I'm definitely coming back very soon;) After the salon, I picked up my hubby and we went out to lunch together and just spent the rest of the day hanging out. I've been so stressed out these past couple of weeks, but my sweety knows just how to make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment