Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wedding Pictures... Finally!

Well its already been almost 1 1/2 years since I got married, and I now just got around to picking pictures for my album and choosing the layouts. We had an appointment with our photographer on Wednesday and told him exactly what we wanted, so hopefully we will be receiving our album in 2 months. I'm sooo excited and can't wait to see it... My mom has been bothering me about for months now, well mostly because they barely even have any pics from my wedding... It's better late then never I guess!

Here are a few pics that I managed to get:
My hubby, looking super cute ;)
Hopefully I'll be getting my full disk of pictures next week so I can post some more on here. But for now I have tons of homework to do, so gotta get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment