Sunday, February 22, 2009

♥VaLentine's Day in Tahoe♥

My hubby decided to surprise me for VaLentine's Day and take me to a cabin in Tahoe for the weekend. It was snowing for most of the time we were there, and the view was so gorgeous from our room. We sled down the hill all the way to the shore and played in the snow, but it was freezing so we didn't stay out too long. On Saturday Alla and Ilya stopped by and we all went out for dinner. Originally, my husband had a surprise dinner planned for me in South Lake Tahoe; however, the highway was closed due to avalanche danger and we couldn't make it there :( Instead we just drove up to Tahoe city and tried to find a restaurant there. Being as it was Valentines, all the nice restaurants were completely full. We ended up going to a small Chinese restaurant, and to this day I regret going there. The food there was horrible...I ordered sushi and it seriously felt like I was eating rocks. Yes believe me, it was that bad... really hard and tasteless :( eckkkkkkkk.....
Other than that, we had a great time! I bought my hubby a super cute watch...he really needed a nice one for church, cuz his other one broke. He surprised me with a day at the spa, something I've been needing for a long time now... We stayed there until Sunday night and then headed home. Of course with the type of weather we've been having, there had to be an accident on the way home and the road was blocked for about an hour. We took this opportunity to grab some dinner and continued on our way.

Me and my baby using this opportunity to take some pics in front of the beautiful scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment