Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rainy Days

Oh how I love the rainy season! There's just something special about sleeping in on a rainy day. I love everything about it, the soft beating sound of rain drops, the crisp scent of a fresh shower, and the warm feeling of laying under the covers with nothing to do. Theses past couple of weeks its been so sunny that it feels more like Spring than Winter. This nice change of weather has been long overdue. Too bad these days can't last forever. I start school again on Tuesday and probably will again be swamped with tons of homework, assignments, and projects for my accounting organization (Beta Alpha Psi). For now all I can do is just try to notice the little things in life and enjoy what little freedom I have left before it all starts again.

1 comment: