Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ring in the New Year 2009

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now, and what better time than in the New Year! So here goes my first post, better late than never...
This year my hubby and I decided to celebrate New Year with our youth from church. We had a lot of fun talking with friends, playing games, eating super yummy food and of course taking tons of pictures. Here are a few...

Me and my hubby

Me and my baby sister, Kristina posing for the camera ;)

Just having some fun taking pics with Nellie and Alla

We stayed out pretty late probably till about 5 am, then headed home for some nap time zZzzZz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your cmt and your prayers... she's going to really need them this week. Oh, and L-O-V-E the black lace tights above.

    ReplyDelete