Saturday, April 11, 2009

Larry's 25th Birthday


My hubby turned 25 on March 30th and I've been planning a surprise B-day party for him for the past 2-3 weeks. Its been sooo hard cuz he's always really sneaky and finds out everything before I even get a chance. Especially since I'm really bad at keeping secrets, so he usually gets it out of me anyways.

But this time it was different, I kept my mouth shut and he totally had no clue what was going on when I brought him to the hotel. I told him that we had to pick up some tickets from my dad and he completely fell for it xexe.

Everything went great just as I planned it! The decorations and table setting were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the company was hilarious. We all had so much fun playing games, and telling good stories about Larry (he obviously didn't like that too much).

The one thing I forgot to do was to charge my camera, so that explains the lack of pictures in this post :( Looks like I'm going to have to hunt down the guests for some more pics to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment