Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 21st B-day!

On March 10th I finally turned 21!!! While I was still sleeping, my hubby woke up really early, like 5 am to buy me some flowers and a card in the morning before leaving to work. Although I woke up to an empty house, it was still really sweet of him... I couldn't really do anything special that day, because it was on Tuesday and I had school. Any other day I would have just skipped, but I had tons of tests coming up and a lot of homework due that week :( In the evening we went out to dinner at Fats with my sisters and Ilya. I got a lot of great stuff from my family...new clothes, shoes, make-up, gift cards, and of course money...what more can a girl ask for? Well I'll tell you what ... A trip to VEGAS ... yep that's the surprise that my hubby was planning for my b-day. Right before dinner he gave me an envelope with plane tickets and an itinerary in it. I've never been to Vegas before so I was super excited, especially since I was now old enough to do everything ;)

Here are a few pics from the restaurant.


Yummm ... My b-day cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment