Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vegas Day 2 & 3

Vegas was so fun!!! After the initial bad day everything definitely started getting better. There was so much to do and so many places to see that we didn't even know where to start. We must have walked the strip up and down like 10 times LoL I went gambling the first time ever and won $65!!! ... Not bad for an inexperienced gambler like myself. We watched a couple of shows and ate at a few kool restaurants. Everywhere we went there was something new so we took tons and tons of pics for memories. It was great but I don't know we're going to be coming back anytime soon. Too much smokers and drunks all over the place, not really my kinda crowd!

Anyways... Here are a few pics from our trip (And by a few I mean a lot). Thanks again to my hubby for this wonderful surprise ... you're the best ;)


They had the coolest fountain show... This pic doesn't do it justice!
Looks just like the real thing ;)




My hubby attempting to hold up the Eiffel Tower :D


No comments:

Post a Comment