Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just one of those days...


Today is my last day of finals, before a long summer of pretty much doing nothing other than relaxing!

I should be out celebrating right now, but instead I'm stuck at home with a box of tissues and a bottle of NyQuil... yeah, out of all days I had to get sick today.

It all started off with allergies, and now I'm stuck with a horrible cold and a pounding headache.

Guess it's just one of those days... I had sooo many plans for the weekend, like going over-night fishing tomorrow with a bunch of friends... which will most likely be canceled for me unless I miraculously feel better tomorrow.

On Saturday I'm going to a barbecue with some of my hubby's friends from work... Sunday I'm hosting a pool party at my place for the kids in my Sunday school class... And Monday we're going to the beach with our youth to play volleyball and just hang out with our friends!

I'm definitely looking forward to all of these things, so taking plenty of meds and getting some rest tonight!

1 comment:

  1. wowza! you have a busy weekend!!! so jealous that you are going to get a summer of relazing...umm...oh wait so am i!!! haha..at least for a couple weeks.
    hope you feel better lady!!! try 'aleeve cold and sinus' they are little wonder pills!!

    ReplyDelete